Monthly reflections by Paul Windsor: Associate Director – Langham Preaching.
Click the title to download the PDF file:
- june 2011: a muster of personal qualities
- may 2011: creativity in preaching
- april 2011: the case for collaboration
- february 2011: moving from text to sermon
- november 2010: living in nz, working in asia (and training pastor:preachers in both)
- october 2010: the juxtaposing eye
- september 2010: teaching preaching in the majority world
- august 2010: planning the preaching year
- july 2010: labour and liberation
- june 2010 making homiletics hum
- may 2010: is it worth all that effort?
- april 2010: the dna of a movement
- march 2010: are we really the weakest?
- february 2010: starting fives
- january 2010: frequently stated exclamations
- december 2009: how often can we go cross-country to Christ from the Old Testament?